Thursday, April 2, 2009

Creepy Baby-wearing Outfit

Well if you didn't think yesterday's post was funny, I'm sorry. It is true that I am going to be a father... someday. But not today or tomorrow, and probably not within the next few years. And if I never have a kid, I'll at least have a dog or something, and I'll be a dog daddy or something. Point is, someday, yes. Today, no.

Now for something genuinely funny, and not April fool's ha-ha-gotcha-funny, or even spider art funny. If you don't laugh at this, or at the very least a mild chuckle, then I feel real pity for you...

I'm sorry, but that has got to be the silliest baby wearing cloth contraption I have ever seen. Yeah it may keep the little tyke warm, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST!?!?

Now if that's not funny enough, a website has posted a bunch of photoshopped variations on the above baby carrier. Continued after the break...









Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment