Friday, June 5, 2009

Not much going on, sooooo....

KITTEN!!

No seriously, I'm not quite sure what to write about, so I figured I'd give a little mini post on several things that my brain is all over today...

I finished playing Fable 2 on Xbox the other day. I still have a fair amount of quests to complete, and houses to buy, but I am for the most part done with it. It was fantastic, and I enjoyed every moment of it. The setting and art design were awesome. The description "Dickensian" has been used to describe the look of the towns and its inhabitants. Everything has a grim and grit to it, but it is altogether fanciful and often hilarious. I love British sensibilities, and this Game was a real Joy to play through.

I recently bought a juicer. Why you may ask? Spur of the moment, I wanted a juicer to make my own juices. There's a great fruit place between here and Bakersfield, and I picked up a whole flat of fresh strawberries and various sorts of berries. I already tried the juicer out earlier this week, and it was in a word; powerful. I thought the thing was going to take off, dragging my fruit in tow. But this weekend, I'm going to be making a whole pitcher of fresh juice. I don't want the fruit rotting in my fridge, so I'm just gonna juice it all at once, and save the juice for a little while. Hopefully that won't go bad nearly as fast as the fruit would, we'll see.

According to Guillermo del Toro, the director of the upcoming Hobbit films, we are within a couple of weeks to hearing an announcement on who will play Bilbo Baggins. Yes I am a nerd, and a devoted 'Ringer' (Lord of the Rings Superfan to the uninitiated), so this news of the possibility of news forthcoming, has got me so bloody pumped! I know it seems unexciting and not very interesting, but this is the stuff I live for. I can't wait to see what Guillermo has up his sleeves for the Hobbit. I loved Lord of the Rings, and have become quite the fan of Peter Jackson. Hopefully Hobbit won't disappoint, and the first clue as to what kind of movie they are making, comes from the casting.

And then...

Kittens!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment