Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Florida Trip Photos

Here's my florida trip in pictures... No fancy descriptions or drawn out stories, just good old fashioned phtographs. Enjoy.

Me in West Martello Tower, an old abandoned civil war post that has since been converted into a botanical garden. Key West, FL.

Ernest Hemingway house in Key West. I'm moving in.

Gazebo and shrubery at West Martello Tower. Key West, FL.

Awesome foliage and doorway at West Martello Tower. Key West, FL

Creepy Hemingway House Kitty. Key West, FL. If you didn't know, the hemingway house is home to a lot of cats. They roam the grounds free to do whatever they want. It was pretty fun to walk around, take in the beautiful house and see so many kitties everywhere. And all were nice and friendly.

Another Hemingway House Kitty, but this one has a moustache and is sticking his tongue out. Key West, FL

I stopped for a swim while driving through the keys, it was only after I got out that I saw this. Whew. I actually did spot a jellyfish while out in the surf, luckily I could tell it wasn't the dreaded man-o-war. But it was enough for me to decide to get out of the water. Then I happened to spot this sign. Glad I did get out.

Sunrise over our Hotel's animal-less Savanna. The way the hotel was set up so that on both sides there was a bit of grassland where animals would roam. Unfortunatly our side didn't have near the amount of animals that the center part did. Still a beautiful hotel.

Giraffe in the savannah surrounding our hotel.

Awesome fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Really impressive display.

Me, the sis, Justin, and some fairy in front of Cinderella's Castle.

Rosemarie (Robbin's Mom) and I enjoying the early morning Kilimanjaro Safari.

Expedition Everest at the Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Awesome ride, worth a trip to Florida.

Justin and I riding Expedition Everest at the Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World.

You got to love the designs of the parks. This is the Expedition Everest ride queue. Looks like you're in the Himalayas. Imagineers are my heros.

Dad, Justin, & Me riding Test Track at EPCOT.

The whole gang in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Dad & Robbin under Spaceship Earth.

I approve of giant geodesic spheres.

I approve of fake Canada pavillion waterfalls.

I approve of depressed lonely stuffed animals.

Took me all week to finally get a giant turkey leg, but I got it. Muhahaha!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment